Our Strength: Custom-Designed Extrusion Solutions
Our product portfolio includes:
- Single-screw extruders with smooth and grooved intake zones.
- Fluoropolymer extruders with corrosion-resistant surfaces.
- Coextruders with position-independent design for horizontal or vertical operation or any angle in between.
- Specialty extruders for laboratory or hot-melt applications.
- Silicone-rubber extruders.
EXTRUDEX extruders successfully process a wide range of thermoplastic resins including:
HDPE, LDPE, MDPE, LLDPE, TPE, TPV, PP, PS, PA, PMMA, PC, TPU, PUR, PET, flexible PVC, rigid PVC, EVOH, EVA, ABS, POM, PEEK, hot-melt adhesives, bonding agents, glass-fibre reinforced resins, chalk-filled polyolefins, fluoropolymers, ...
EXTRUDEX extruders are used for a broad variety of products and applications:
- Profiled parts
- Medical tubing, monolayer or up to 6 layers
- Sanitary and automotive piping, monolayer or up to 6 layers
- Mono- or multilayer corrugated pipe
- Cable jacketing
- Special applications